Hezi may refer to:
- Hezi Bezalel (born 1951), Israeli businessman
- Yechezkel Hezi Eshel (born 1931), retired Israel Defense Forces lieutenant colonel
- Hezi Leskali (1952–1994), Israeli artist
- Hezi Levi, commander of the Israeli Medical Corps from 2002 to 2007
- Uzi-Eli Hezi (born 1942), Israeli businessman
- Terminalia chebula, a tree known as hezi in Chinese
- Cherry plum, its fruit, known as hezi in Chinese and in traditional Chinese medicine
- Xu Hezi, main character of the Chinese television series High Flying Songs of Tang Dynasty
- Hezi (town) (鹤子镇), Anyuan County, Jiangxi, China
- Hezi (clothing), a form of women's undershirt worn in Tang China
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hezi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.