Hieronim Mikołaj Radziwiłł
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hieronymus Radziwill)
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Hieronim Mikołaj Radziwiłł|
|Coat of arms||Trąby|
|Spouse(s)||Archduchess Renata of Austria|
Hieronim Mikołaj Melchior Konstanty Dominik Maria ks. Radziwiłł na Nieświeżu h. Trąby
|Father||Dominik Maria Radziwiłł|
|Mother||Marie Dolores de Agramonte|
|Born||6 January 1885
|Died||6 April 1945
Gulag, near Luhansk, Soviet Union
Marriage and issue
- Princess Maria Teresa Radziwiłł (19 January 1910 – 1973 )
- Prince Dominic Rainer Radziwiłł (23 January 1911 – 19 November 1976); married, firstly, Princess Eugénie of Greece and Denmark and had issue. Married, secondly, Lidia Lacey Bloodgood and had issue.
- Prince Karol Jerome Radziwiłł (3 May 1912 – 27 November 2005); married, firstly, Maria Luisa de Alvear y Quirno. Married, secondly, Maria Teresa Soto y Alderete. He had no children.
- Prince Albert Radziwiłł (10 May 1914 – 23 June 1932)
- Princess Eleonore Radziwiłł (2 August 1918 – ); married, firstly, Count Benedikt Tyszkiewicz. Married, secondly, Roger de Froidcourt. She had a son by her second marriage.
- Prince Leon Jerome Radziwiłł (28 October 1922 – 1973)
- Polski Słownik Biograficzny t. 30 s. 190
|This biography of a Polish noble is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|