High Noon (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up high noon in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
High Noon is a 1952 western film directed by Fred Zinnemann.
High Noon may also refer to:
- High Noon, Part II: The Return of Will Kane, a 1980 TV film sequel to High Noon
- High Noon (Mark Heard album), 1993
- High Noon (Jerrod Niemann album), 2014
- High Noon (Arkells album), 2014
- High Noon (video game), a 1984 shoot 'em up game for the Commodore 64 by Ocean Software
- High Noon (2009 film), directed by Peter Markle
- High Noon (2013 Short Film), directed by Ivan Mazza
- "High Noon" (Gargoyles), a 1995 episode of the Disney animated show Gargoyles
- High noon, a synonym for Solar noon
- "High Noon", a song by Haircut 100 from their 1984 album Paint and Paint
- "High Noon", a 1993 song by Kruder & Dorfmeister
- "High Noon", a 1997 single by DJ Shadow
- Chikara High Noon, a 2011 professional wrestling pay-per-view produced by Chikara
- "The Ballad of High Noon", a song introduced in the 1952 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title High Noon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.