Higher School Certificate
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Higher School Certificate, while unrelated titles should be moved to Higher School Certificate (disambiguation).
Higher School Certificate may refer to:
- Higher Secondary School Certificate, a certificate given after successfully completing at least twelve years of schooling in Bangladesh, India, and Pakistan
- Higher School Certificate (Mauritius), a secondary school leaving qualification in Mauritius
- Higher School Certificate (New South Wales), a secondary school credential in New South Wales, Australia
- Higher School Certificate (England and Wales), an examination in England, Wales, and Northern Ireland, replaced by the A-level
- Higher School Certificate (Victoria), a qualification awarded in Victoria, Australia until 1986
- Abitur, a designation used in Germany, Finland, Lithuania, and Estonia
- GCE Advanced Level, or A-level
- General Educational Development, tests of high school level skills in the United States and Canada
- Higher (Scottish), or Highers
- Matura, a secondary school exit exam in several European countries
- Category:Secondary school qualifications
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Higher School Certificate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.