From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Himalaya is a mountain range in Asia.
Himalaya may also refer to:
- Andy Himalaya (born 1959), Mexican Alpine skier
- Himalaya (book), a travel book
- Himalaya (film), a Nepalese film
- Himalaya (ride), an amusement ride
- Himalaya clause, a contractual provision expressed to be for the benefit of a third party who is not a party to the contract
- Himalaya Kingdom, a mountainous country
- Himalaya Secondary School, a public school
- Himalaya Studios, a computer game developer
- HMS Himalaya (1854)
- Himalaya with Michael Palin, a 2004 BBC television series
- SS Himalaya, a steamship
- Himalaya, a line of computers produced by Tandem Computers
- The Himalaya Drug Company, Ayurvedic Drug company
- The Himalayas (film), a 2015 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Himalaya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.