|Look up hinterland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hinterland is a term that originated from the German preposition "hinter" meaning "the land behind", and which has extended to include additional geographic meanings as well as to mean "scope of knowledge".
Hinterland or Hinterlands may also refer to:
- Hinterland (film), a 2015 British film
- Hinterland (TV series), a 2013– BBC TV police drama series set in Wales
- Hinterland Who's Who, a series of 60-second public service announcements profiling Canadian animals.
- Hinterland (video game), a 2008 high fantasy role-playing video game by Tilted Mill
- Godslayer Book Two: Hinterland (2006) is a novel by James Rollins
- "Hinterlands" (short story), a 1981 science fiction short story by William Gibson
- 'The Hinterlands' are a series of mountains/setting-place in Lemony Snicket's series: A Series of Unfortunate Events (9) The Carnivorous Carnival.
- Hinterland (band), a Canadian band, active 2002-2008
- Hinterland, an Irish two-man band, active 1989-1992
- Hinterland (album), a 2002 album by British musician Aim
- Hinterland, a 2006 album by Canadian singer-songwriter Old Man Luedecke
- Hinterland, a 2008 album by Belgian band Mint
- Hinterland, a 2013 album by German rapper Casper
- Hinterland (Lonelady album), a 2015 album by British musician Lonelady
- Hinterland, in "Aim", by Hinterland(band), 2002.
- Hinterland (TV series), BBC Wales' 2014 bilingual version of the 2013 Welsh language TV detective series Y Gwyll
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hinterland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.