From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hinterland in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hinterland is a German word meaning "the land behind".
Hinterland may also refer to:
- In music
- Hinterland, an Irish two-man band, active 1989-1992
- Hinterland, a Canadian band, active 2002-2008
- Hinterland, a 2002 album by British musician Aim
- Hinterland, a 2006 album by Canadian singer-songwriter Old Man Luedecke
- Hinterland, a 2008 album by Belgian band Mint
- Hinterland, a 2013 album by German rapper Casper
- Hinterland, a 2015 album by Lonelady
- In literature and TV
- "Hinterlands", a 1981 science fiction short story by William Gibson
- Hinterland, a 2014 BBC Wales bilingual version of the 2013 Welsh language TV detective series Y Gwyll
- In video games
- Hinterland, a 2008 high fantasy role-playing video game by Tilted Mill
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hinterland.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.