Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hitomi may refer to:
- Hitomi (given name), a feminine Japanese given name
- Hitomi (voice actress) (born 1967), Japanese voice actress
- Hitomi (singer) (born 1976, as Hitomi Furuya), Japanese singer and songwriter
- Hitomi Nabatame (born 1976), Japanese voice actress
- Hitomi Yaida (born 1978), also known as Yaiko, Japanese pop/folk singer
- Hitomi Aizawa (born 1982), Japanese actress, gravure idol and race queen
- Hitomi (Dead or Alive), a fictional video game character
- Hitomi, a fictional character in the Appleseed animated film
- Hitomi Shizuki, a minor character in the anime/manga series Puella Magi Madoka Magica
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hitomi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.