|Hanja||浩俊, 昊俊, 鎬浚, and others|
Ho-jun, also spelled Ho-joon, is a Korean masculine given name. Its meaning differs based on the hanja used to write each syllable of the name. There are 49 hanja with the reading "ho" and 34 hanja with the reading "jun" on the South Korean government's official list of hanja which may be registered for use in given names.
People with this given name include:
- Ri Ho-jun (born 1946), North Korean sports shooter
- Lee Ho-joon (born 1976), South Korean baseball player
- Kim Ho-jun (born 1984), South Korean footballer
- Son Ho-jun (born 1984), South Korean singer and actor
- Yoo Ho-joon (born 1985), South Korean football player
- Kim Ho-jun (born 1990), South Korean snowboarder
- Jeon Ho-joon (born 1993), South Korean singer, member of Topp Dogg
- "인명용 한자표" [Table of hanja for use in personal names] (PDF). South Korea: Supreme Court. Retrieved 2013-10-17.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|