|Origin||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Genres||Americana, alternative country, indie rock|
honeyhoney Records/Lost Highway
|Members||Benjamin Jaffe - Guitar, Vocals|
Suzanne Santo - Vocals, Banjo, Violin
The band was formed in 2006 by musician Benjamin Jaffe and musician/model/actress Suzanne Santo. The two met at a costume party and signed a record deal a year later. They originally performed under the name Zanzibar Lewis and were under that name when they signed with Ironworks record label.
Their debut album, First Rodeo, was released on November 4, 2008 under the now-defunct Ironworks record label, run by actor Kiefer Sutherland and friend Jude Cole. Sutherland directed and starred in the group's music video for their song "Little Toy Gun". HoneyHoney toured with Lifehouse, another Ironworks band, at the start of their career. The band released their second studio album, Billy Jack, on Oct 24, 2011 under their own honeyhoney Records/Lost Highway label.
Their third album, 3 was produced by Dave Cobb and released June 9, 2015. The website American Songwriter reviewed it writing, "with a singer-songwriter that exudes the magnetic passion and swaggering star power of Santo, this is a group whose time has come." 
Glide Magazine stated that "honeyhoney deftly mixes elements of folk, soul, country, pop, and rock."
In April 2014, the band traveled to Williamstown, Massachusetts, where Jaffe was raised, to perform a concert on behalf of local music programs. The band is planning a similar concert for schools in Santo's hometown of Cleveland, Ohio.
|Year||Album details||Peak chart positions|
|Billboard Folk Album|
|"—" denotes a release that did not chart or was not issued in that region.|
Suzanne Santo collaborations
- "On the Shelf" from the album Fool's Gold by Big B
- "The Game" by Oleg Tumanov
- "Take Me Away" from the album Starting Ground by Josh Blackburn
In the media
- Their song "Lullaby" was featured in an anti-smoking ad that featured the grim reaper disguised as an attractive woman who gave out free cigarettes
- "Little Toy Gun" was featured in a Showtime promo
- "La River" was used in the series finale of the ABC Television show "Brothers & Sisters."
- The band performed the opening theme for the first season of the TBS series The Guest Book, and appear at the end of each episode to perform a song live.
- Leahey, Andrew (2014-04-21). "Band of the Week: honeyhoney :: Music :: Features :: Paste". Pastemagazine.com. Retrieved 2014-05-01.
- McGee, David (March 2009). "Opposites Attract, And honeyhoney Settles In For a Long Run". The Bluegrass Special. Retrieved August 2, 2016.
- Zouves, Natasha (2010-07-30). "Honeyhoney Makes Sweet, Sexy Music | NBC Southern California". Nbclosangeles.com. Retrieved 2014-05-01.
- Music, Mousertime (2011-08-25). "Mousertime: Off the Record...: HoneyHoney Interview with Suzanne Santo and Ben Jaffe". Mousertime.blogspot.com. Retrieved 2014-05-01.
- Galperinia, Marina (August 23, 2011). "honeyhoney to Release 'Billy Jack' Album With Lost Highway". The Boot. Retrieved August 2, 2016.
- "HoneyHoney - 3 (Album Review)". Glide Magazine. Retrieved 2015-07-16.
- "HoneyHoney: 3". American Songwriter. 2015-06-09. Retrieved 2015-07-16.
- "Honey Honey: First Rodeo". Glide Magazine. Retrieved 2014-05-01.
- "Mount Greylock Alum Jaffe Returns to Perform Benefit Concert / iBerkshires.com - The Berkshires online guide to events, news and Berkshire County community information". Iberkshires.com. Retrieved 2014-05-01.
- "honeyhoney chart history - Heatseaker Albums". Billboard. Retrieved February 11, 2017.
- "honeyhoney chart history - Folk Albums". Billboard. Retrieved April 30, 2014.
- "On the Shelf - Big B". Song Info. AllMusic. Retrieved August 2, 2016.
- "Anti-Smoking Ad | Stumbling on Through Anti-Smoking Ad | Francis Flores, Rhetoric and Civic Life". Sites.psu.edu. October 4, 2012. Retrieved July 16, 2015.
- "Honeyhoney on Showtime on Honey Honey Band's Videos". Honeyhoneyband.buzznet.com. February 17, 2010. Archived from the original on July 17, 2015. Retrieved July 16, 2015.
- "Brothers and Sisters Music - Season 5: "Walker Down the Aisle"". TuneFind. May 8, 2011. Retrieved July 16, 2015.
- Genzlinger, Neil (Aug 2, 2017). "Review: Rental Wackiness, Detailed in TBS's 'The Guest Book'". The New York Times. Retrieved Aug 4, 2017.