Honey garlic sauce
(Redirected from Honey garlic)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Honey garlic sauce is a sweet and sour sauce that tastes like a mix between honey and garlic, popular in Canada. Honey garlic is one of the many sauces put on chicken wings, ribs, and other foods such as meatballs.
- Garlic sauce
- Agliata – a garlic sauce in Italian cuisine
- Buffalo wings
- Canadian cuisine
- List of garlic dishes
- List of sauces
- Teriyaki – similar to the sauce in Japanese cuisine, also seen in Canada
- Richard, S. (2009). Dinner Survival: The Most Uncomplicated, Approachable Way to Get Dinner to Fit Your Life. Cooking for the rushed. Simon & Schuster. p. 74. ISBN 978-1-4165-4364-0.
- Silbaugh, C.; Michele, V. Gluten-Free Made Easy. Cedar Fort. p. 218. ISBN 978-1-4621-0863-3. Retrieved May 15, 2018.
- Mintz, Corey (April 6, 2016). "How I learned to butcher a piggy for market". thestar.com. Retrieved April 19, 2016.
|This condiment-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|