Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up honeypot or honey trap in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Honeypot may refer to:
- A vessel (especially one made of pottery) for storing honey
- Honeypot ant, various ant species and their individual members
- Honeypot, flowering plant Protea cynaroides
- Honeypot dryandra, flowering plant Banksia nivea
Metaphors evoking the use of honey as bait in a trap
- Honey trapping, presenting romantic or sexual opportunity, as bait or as continuing motivation
Espionage using sexual/romantic "bait"
- Bait car, a vehicle used by law enforcement agencies to capture thieves
- Honeypot (computing), target presented to elicit hacking attempts
- The Honey Pot (1967), a 1967 film starring Rex Harrison and Susan Hayward
- The Honeypot, a 1920 British silent romance film
- "Honeypot" (Archer), episode of animated TV series Archer
- "The Honeypot" (Brooklyn Nine-Nine), episode of TV series Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- "Honeypot", by Beat Happening on their eponymous album
- "Honeypot", by Rebelution on Peace of Mind album
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Honeypot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.