From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up honeypot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Honeypot is literally:
- A pottery vessel, jar or other container used to store honey
But as a metaphor, a honeypot or a honeytrap may refer to:
- Honey trapping
- Espionage recruitment involving sexual seduction in
- A type of sting operation such as a
- Honeypot (tourism), a honey pot site is a particularly popular visitor attraction which attracts tourists, and sometimes locals, in large numbers.
- Honeypot, a common name for the flowering plant Protea cynaroides
- Honeypot ant, one of several species of ants
- The Honey Pot, a 1967 film starring Rex Harrison and Susan Hayward
- "Honeypot", a season 1 episode of 2009 animated TV series Archer
- "Honeypot", a song by Beat Happening on their Beat Happening album
- "Honeypot", a song by Rebelution on their Peace of Mind album
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Honeypot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.