From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Honi may refer to:
- Honi, fictional daughter in the syndicated comic strip Hägar the Horrible
- Honi HaM'agel (1st century BCE), a Jewish scholar prior to the age of the Tannaim
- Honi Soit, a student newspaper of the University of Sydney, Australia
- Honi Soit (album), songs written by John Cale, except "Streets Of Laredo", a traditional arranged by John Cale
- Salem el-Honi, high commissioner of the Organisation of the Islamic Conference office
- Honi, Iran, a village in Kerman Province
- An alternative spelling of Hongi, a Polynesian greeting custom
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Honi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.