From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up honk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Honk may refer to:
- Honk (band)
- Honk (magazine)
- Honk!, a musical adaptation of the Hans Christian Andersen story The Ugly Duckling
- HONK!, the Festival of Activist Street Bands (in Somerville, MA)
- HONK! festivals, a collective term for street band festivals inspired by HONK! and held in various locations worldwide
- Honk, the Moose, a children's book by Phil Stong
- Honk (website), a social automotive website
- Making sound using a vehicle horn
HONK may refer to:
- HONKC, hyperosmotic non-ketotic coma, a type of diabetic coma
- Honka (disambiguation)
- Honker (disambiguation)
- Honky (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Honk"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Honk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.