Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up honk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Honk may refer to:
- Honk (band)
- Honk (magazine)
- Honk!, a musical adaptation of the Hans Christian Andersen story The Ugly Duckling
- HONK!, the Festival of Activist Street Bands in Somerville, Massachusetts
- Honk, the Moose, a children's book by Phil Stong
- Honk (website), a social automotive website
- Making sound using a vehicle horn
HONK may refer to:
- Hyperosmolar hyperglycemic state, also known as hyperosmotic non-ketotic coma, a type of diabetic coma
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Honk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.