Hopelessly Incapable of Standing in the Way
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||A major contributor to this article appears to have a close connection with its subject. (July 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Hopelessly Incapable of Standing in the Way|
|Studio album by Spain Colored Orange|
|Released||November 22, 2005|
|Spain Colored Orange chronology|
Hopelessly Incapable of Standing in the Way is the debut CD/EP by Spain Colored Orange released in 2005. It preceded their first full-length album, Sneaky Like a Villain, on the label Shout it Out Loud Music.
- "Momentary Drama" - 5:09
- "Maybe It's True" - 6:54
- "Let It Go" - 4:02
- "Remember One Thing" - 4:02
- "Persistent Intermission" - 3:37
- "Will You Catch On" - 4:45
- "I Kid You Not" - 5:16
- Gilbert Alfaro - (vocals/piano/synth)
- Eric Jackson - (trumpet/organ)
- Randy Platt - (guitars)
- Steve Burnett - (bass)
- James Diederich - (drums)
- Justin Peak - (keys/production)
- Bill Matney - guest percussionist
2006 Houston Press Music Awards:
- Cress, Sara (April 16, 2008). "Houston musicians frolic at festivals this weekend and next". Houston Chronicle. Retrieved October 16, 2010.
- Lomax, John Nova (June 2, 2005). "Color Me Impressed". Houston Press. Retrieved October 16, 2010.
- Cress, Sara (December 9, 2005). "Spain Colored Orange: Spain is fearless with music". Houston Chronicle. Retrieved October 16, 2010.
- Lomax, John Nova (July 27, 2006). "2006 Houston Press Music Awards Supplement". Houston Press. Retrieved October 16, 2010.
- Learning Secret Music. Spain Colored Orange bio on official press page. Retrieved October 16, 2010.