From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hopscotch in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hopscotch is a simple children's schoolyard game.
Hopscotch may also refer to:
- Hopscotch (Julio Cortázar novel)
- Hopscotch (Brian Garfield novel)
- Hopscotch (film), a film based on Brian Garfield's novel
- Hopscotch, a novel by Kevin J. Anderson
- Hopscotch, an album by Mothfight, and the title song
- Hopscotch Music Festival
- Hopscotch (company), an Indian e-commerce company
- Hopscotch hashing
- Hopscotch pattern, a floor tile layout with squares of two different sizes
- Hopscotch (programming language), a visual programming language
- Hopscotch Records, record label co-founded by Assif Tsahar
- Hopscotch (card game), a card game for one player
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hopscotch.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.