|Full name||Horacio Ramón Cardozo|
|Date of birth||29 November 1979|
|Place of birth||Goya, Argentina|
|Height||1.73 m (5 ft 8 in)|
|Playing position||Central Midfielder / Defensive Midfielder|
|1991–1997||Estudiantes de La Plata|
|2002–2003||→ Nueva Chicago (loan)||16||(0)|
|2012–2013||→ Colo-Colo B||1||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 8 September 2016.
Argentina and Greece
In the season of 2007–08, he was one of Asteras' standout players during the club's first season in the top flight. After being one of the top Asteras Tripolis's players many big clubs showed interest to buy him such as Sevilla.
In July 2010, Cardozo joined Kavala, abandoning that team the following season.
On 26 December, Cardozo arrived in Chile tosign his contract with the club that would keep him at Macul until January 2013, and alongside Mathías Vidangossy and Miguel Ángel González was officially presented on 2 January. Cardozo also stated that when Kavala was demoted from the Greek Super League, he returned to Argentina for training with Estudiantes de La Plata, saying also that joining Colo-Colo was a dream for him. He made his Primera División debut in a 2–2 draw against Cobresal at El Salvador on 12 February.
On 30 December 2012, according to Terra Chile, the newspaper of El Mercurio ensured that Cardozo and Blanco y Negro reached an agreement for his departure, whence he received US$50.000 as compensation.
Cyprus and Return to Greece
Cadozo returned to Europe signing a one-year contract with Apollon Limassol for an undisclosed fee. On 22 May 2013, Apollon Limassol clinched their seventh Cypriot Cup on final after beating cross-town rivals AEL Limassol 2-1 in a thrilling encounter that was decided in extra-time. A goal from substitute Horacio Cardozo and a late penalty from Romeo Surdu saw Apollon prevail at the Tsirion Stadium in the neighbours' first cup final meeting since 1987. In the summer of 2013, Horacio Cardozo transferred from Apollon Limassol to Ergotelis Heraklion on a free transfer.
- "Horacio Ramón Cardozo será el volante de contención". Dalealbo.cl. 24 December 2011.
- "El volante argentino Horacio Cardozo llega para firmar por el Colo Colo". Terra Chile. 26 December 2011.
- "Mathías Vidangossy: Es un honor vestir la camiseta de Colo Colo". Cooperativa.cl. 2 January 2012.
- "Horacio Cardozo: no es cierto que juegue en la Cuarta División". La Tercera. 2 January 2012.
- "Cardozo aclara su situación y dice que llegar a Colo Colo "es un sueño"". Dalealbo.cl. 2 January 2012.
- "Horacio Cardozo << Colo-Colo Sitio oficial". Dalealbo.cl. 12 February 2012. Archived from the original on 6 August 2012.
- "Colo Colo: Luis Mena bromea con renovación y argentino se va". Terra Chile. 30 December 2012.
- "Apollon win cup final derby in Cyprus". www.uefa.com. 22 May 2013.
- "Horacio Cardozo transferred". www.soccerfame.com.
- "Ανακοίνωσε Καρντόσο η Κέρκυρα". www.sport24.gr. 24 July 2014.