- Hormiguero, Arizona, one of the 19th century Gila River Pima Villages.
- El Hormiguero, a popular Spanish television program that airs on Antena 3.
- Hormigueros, Puerto Rico, a municipality located in the western region of the island.
- An area of Cienfuegos, Cuba.
- Hormiguero, Mexico an Archeological site associated with the Maya civilization of pre-Columbian Mesoamerica.
- Hormiguero, Nicaragua (also referred to as El Hormiguero), a small village in northeastern Nicaragua.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hormiguero.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.