|Created by||Harvey Marlowe|
|Starring||Jerri Blanchard (host)|
|Country of origin||United States|
|Running time||30 minutes|
|Original release||January 20, 1949 – March 17, 1949|
Hotel Broadway was a musical TV show broadcast on the now-defunct DuMont Television Network. The 30-minute show ran from January 20, 1949 to March 17, 1949. The show starred singer Jerri Blanchard and was produced by Harvey Marlowe.
As with most DuMont series, no episodes are known to survive.
- List of programs broadcast by the DuMont Television Network
- List of surviving DuMont Television Network broadcasts
- David Weinstein, The Forgotten Network: DuMont and the Birth of American Television (Philadelphia: Temple University Press, 2004) ISBN 1-59213-245-6
- Alex McNeil, Total Television, Fourth edition (New York: Penguin Books, 1980) ISBN 0-14-024916-8
- Tim Brooks and Earle Marsh, The Complete Directory to Prime Time Network TV Shows, Third edition (New York: Ballantine Books, 1964) ISBN 0-345-31864-1
|This article about a television show originating in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|