From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hotness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hotness may refer to:
- High temperature
- A slang term for sexual attractiveness
- Pungency, the spiciness or piquancy of food, such as of hot peppers
- The Scoville scale, a numerical scale for expressing the degree of pungency
- Audio mixed with a bias toward louder sound
- Hotness - Unreleased Rihanna Album
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hotness.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.