Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hover in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hover may refer to:
- Levitation, the process by which an object is suspended by a physical force against gravitation, in a stable position without solid physical contact
- The name applied to the partial squatting position often used by women while urinating to avoid sitting on a potentially contaminated toilet seat.
- In transport
- Hover (helicopter), nearly stationary flight in a helicopter
- Hovercrafts, vehicles capable of traveling and being stationary over land, water, mud or ice
- Hovertrains use magnetic levitation and linear motors.
- Great Wall Hover, an Sport utility vehicle produced by Great Wall Motors
- Johan E. Høver, a Norwegian aircraft designer, most noted for the Høver M.F. 11
- In computing
- Hover (domain registrar)
- Hover!, a computer game for Microsoft Windows
- Mouse hover or mouseover, a gesture made with the pointer in computer user interfaces
- Other uses
- Hover Chamber Choir, established in 1992 in Armenia
- Hoover (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Hover
- Windhover (disambiguation), various meanings including the Common Kestrel
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hover.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.