Howl (American band)
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Origin||Providence, Rhode Island, U.S.|
|Genres||Doom metal, sludge metal|
Howl worked with engineer Keith Souza to record their debut studio album, Full of Hell, in January 2010.
Decibel gave Full of Hell a favorable review in their May 2010 issue.
Howl took part in the 2011 Metalliance Tour, which also includes Helmet, Crowbar, Saint Vitus, Kylesa, and Red Fang.
In May 2011, Howl released the music video for their single "Heavenless" off their album Full of Hell. The video was directed by Charlie Scharfman and produced by Alex Scharfman of Scharfman Productions.
Howl's second album, Bloodlines, was released on Relapse Records, April 30, 2013 in North America.
- Vincent Hausman - Guitar, Vocals
- Jonathan Hall - Guitar
- Josh Durocher-Jones - Guitar
- Jesse "Carl" Riley - Bass
- Nick Kasten - Drums
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on March 23, 2010. Retrieved March 22, 2010.
- Fury, Jeanne. "Howl". Decibel. Archived from the original on 2010-02-11. Retrieved March 22, 2010.
- "Featured Content on Myspace". Blogs.myspace.com. Retrieved 2016-05-03.
- "Skeletonwitch To Tour With Iron Age And Howl In February | Theprp.com – Metal And Hardcore News Plus Reviews And More". Theprp.com. 2016-03-30. Retrieved 2016-05-03.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on June 6, 2011. Retrieved March 22, 2010.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on February 21, 2010. Retrieved March 22, 2010.
- [dead link]