(Redirected from Howl (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up howl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Howling is an animal vocalization in many canine species. See:
Howl may also refer to:
- Howl, a 1956 poem by Allen Ginsberg
- Howl and Other Poems, the collection of poetry containing "Howl"
- Howl (magazine), published by the Hunt Saboteurs Association in Britain
- Wizard Howl, fictional character in the 1986 novel Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
- Howl (Beware of Darkness EP), 2012
- Howl (album), 2005 album by the band Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
- Howl (Howl EP), a 2008 EP by American metal band Howl
- "Howl" (song), a song by Beware of Darkness
- "Howl", 2009 song by Florence and the Machine from the album Lungs
- "Howl", a track from The Gaslight Anthem's 2012 album, Handwritten
- "Howl" 2016 song by Biffy Clyro from the album Ellipsis
- Howl (Norwegian band), Norwegian rock band
- Howl (American band), American metal band
- Howl, former name of Australian punk band Hunting Grounds
- The Howl, a 1970 Italian film
- Howl (2010 film), a 2010 American arthouse film by Rob Epstein and Jeffrey Friedman, and starring James Franco as Allen Ginsberg
- Howl (2015 film), a 2015 independent British horror film about werewolves attacking a train
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Howl.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.