Jump to navigation Jump to search
Huang has been the recipient of the prize for Excellent Design from the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development and the Ministry of Environmental Protection of the People's Republic of China for her design of Beijing High School No.4.
- Works by Hui Huang
- "Duizuo." Lunheng jiaoshi. Annotated by Huang Hui. Taipei: Taiwan shangwu yinshuguan, 1983.
- with Guan, Changcun & Shi, Jian. "Rehabilitation in Xiaohoucang Area". Beijing City Planning and Construction Review. 1989, No.2, pp. 21–23 (in Chinese).
- Works about Hui Huang
- Women of China. Beijing: Foreign Language Press, 1987. pp. 2.
- Zisheng Shao (19 August 2015). The New Urban Area Development: A Case Study in China. Springer. p. 256. ISBN 978-3-662-44958-5.
- Joseph A. Wilkes (1990). Encyclopedia of architecture: design, engineering & construction. Wiley. p. 352. ISBN 978-0-471-63243-6.
- "Women in Architecture". China. ARVHA. Archived from the original on 26 March 2012. Retrieved 5 February 2012.
|This article about a Chinese architect is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|