|Huby shown within North Yorkshire|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|EU Parliament||Yorkshire and the Humber|
Huby is a village and civil parish in the Hambleton district of North Yorkshire, England, about nine and a half miles north of York and five miles south-east of Easingwold. The village has a small shop, post office, fish and chip shop, a pub, motel rooms, a Methodist church, a sports ground complete with a pavilion, a B&B motel and a village hall.
- "Parish population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 30 July 2015.
- Ordnance Survey: Landranger map sheet 100 Malton & Pickering (Helmsley & Easingwold) (Map). Ordnance Survey. 2012. ISBN 9780319231203.
- "Visit Easingwold - Huby". www.visit-easingwold.com. Retrieved 3 April 2016.
- "Huby and Sutton ward population 2011". Neighbourhood Statistics. Office for National Statistics. Retrieved 6 April 2016.
Media related to Huby, Hambleton at Wikimedia Commons
- Huby Village Website - general information on the village
|This Hambleton, North Yorkshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|