|Look up hult in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hult is the Swedish spelling variant of holt and may refer to:
- Hult Center for the Performing Arts, Oregon
- Hult Healey, a maker of automotive kits
- Hult International Business School, a global business school with locations in Boston, San Francisco, London, Dubai, Shanghai, New York, and São Paulo
- Bertil Hult (born 1941), founder of EF Education First and benefactor of Hult International Business School
- Ragnar Hult (1857–1899), Finnish botanist and plant geographer
- Hult, Sweden, a village in Eksjö Municipality
- Hult Prize, the world’s largest student competition for social good, founded by Bertil Hult and hosted by the Hult Intl. Business School
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hult.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.