|Look up human race in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Human Race may refer to:
- Human species
- Race (human classification), a classification system used to categorize humans into large and distinct populations
- Human Race Theatre Company of Dayton Ohio
- The Human Race (film)
- "Human Race" (song), a song by Three Days Grace from their 2015 album Human
- "Human Race" (song by Margaret Urlich), 1992.
- "Human Race", a 1970 song by the Everly Brothers
- "Human Race", a 1979 song by Neil Innes
- "Human Race", a song by Red Rider from their 1983 album Neruda
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Human Race.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.