From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up human race in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Human Race may refer to:
- Human species
- Race (human classification), a classification system used to categorize humans into large and distinct populations
- Human Race Theatre Company of Dayton Ohio
- The Human Race (film)
- "Human Race" (Three Days Grace song) 2015
- "Human Race", song by The Everly Brothers T. Slater 1970
- "Human Race", song by Neil Innes Innes 1980
- "Human Race", single by Red Rider Tom Cochrane 1983
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Human Race.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.