Human nature (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up human nature or humanness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Human nature refers to the distinguishing characteristics, including ways of thinking, feeling and acting, that humans tend to have naturally.
Human nature may also refer to:
- A Treatise of Human Nature 1739, sometimes abbreviated as "Hume's Human Nature"
- Human Nature notebooks of Donald Winnicott
- Human Nature (novel), a 1995 Doctor Who novel by Paul Cornell
- Human Nature (film), a 2001 comedy-drama film starring Patricia Arquette, Rhys Ifans and Tim Robbins
- "Human Nature" (Doctor Who), a 2007 Doctor Who episode by Paul Cornell based on the novel
- Human Nature (band), an Australian vocal group
- "Human Nature" (Michael Jackson song), 1983
- "Human Nature" (Madonna song), 1994
- "Human Nature", a 1991 British dance hit by Gary Clail, remixed by Paul Oakenfold
- "Human Nature", a song by Adema
- Human Nature (America album), 1998
- Human Nature (Human Nature album), 2000
- Human Nature (Harem Scarem album), 2006
- Human Nature (Hardline album), 2016
- Human Nature (Herb Alpert album), 2016
- Human Nature (journal), an academic journal published by Springer Science+Business Media
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Human nature.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.