Humanoid Animation (H-Anim) is an approved ISO standard for humanoid modeling and animation. H-Anim defines a specification for defining interchangeable human figures so that those characters can be used across a variety of 3D games and simulation environments.
The H-Anim Standard was developed in the late 1990s and was significantly influenced by the Jack human modeling system and the research of experts in the graphics, ergonomics, simulation & gaming industry.
- Bitmanagement Software Contact VRML/X3D Browser
- ExitReality VRML/X3D Freeware Browser
- Flux Player, VRML/X3D Freeware Browser
- Flux Studio, VRML/X3D Freeware Modeler. Exports H-Anim
- Seamless3d, Open Source Modeler. Exports and Imports H-Anim
- Humanoid Animation Working Group
- Web3D Consortium
- X3D Specification
- ISO/IEC 19774:2006 Humanoid Animation (H-Anim)
- Humanoid Hiro
- Humanoid Y.T.
|This computer graphics–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|