Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hunchback in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hunchback or The Hunchback may also refer to:
- The Hunchback of Notre-Dame, an 1831 novel written and published by French author Victor Hugo
- Hunchback (video game), an arcade and computer game from 1983
- The Hunchback (1914 film) directed by W. Christy Cabanne and featuring Lillian Gish
- The Hunchback (1997 film) directed by Peter Medak
- The Hunchback (EP), an EP by Kurt Vile & the Violators
- Hunchback gene product, involved in Drosophila embryogenesis
- The Hunchback, an 1832 London play by James Sheridan Knowles
- USS Hunchback, a steam-powered gunboat used by the United States Navy
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hunchback.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.