Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hund in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hund can refer to:
- the word for "dog" in Afrikaans, Danish, Dutch, Frisian, German, Luxembourgish, Old English, Norwegian, and Swedish (cognate with "hound")
- Hund, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, a small village in Swabi district, Pakistan
- Thorir Hund (born ca. 990), one of the greatest chiefs in Hålogaland
- Karl Gotthelf von Hund (1722-1776), German freemason who founded the Rite of Strict Observance
- Friedrich Hund (1896–1997), German physicist known for his work on atoms and molecules
- Gerhard Hund (born 1932), German chess player
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hund.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.