(Redirected from Huntress (disambiguation))
|Look up huntress in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A huntress is a female who engages in the act of hunting.
Huntress may also refer to:
- Huntress, also known as Mockingbird (Marvel Comics), a Marvel Comics character that first appeared in 1971
- Huntress (comics), the name of several DC Comics characters, including:
- Huntress Glacier, Livingston Island, South Shetland Islands
- The Huntress, a 19th-century American periodical published by Anne Royall
- The Huntress (TV series), a 2000s television series about a female bounty hunter
- The Huntress (1923 film), see Percy Heath
- The Huntress (1998 film), a Hong Kong action film
- Huntress (band), a California metal band
- Huntress, a young adult fantasy novel by Malinda Lo
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Huntress.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.