From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hustler or hustlers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hustler is a monthly pornographic magazine targeted at men and is also a general brand of Larry Flynt Publications.
Hustler or hustlers may also refer to:
- A practitioner of confidence tricks
- Someone who deceives others by hustling, usually in sports
- An American slang word, e.g., for a:
Art, entertainment, and media
- "Hustler" (song), a 2006 British house music single by Simian Mobile Disco
- The Hustler (album), a 1968 salsa album by Willie Colón
- "Hustler", a song by Kano on the album 140 Grime St
- "Hustlers", a song from the 2006 album Hip Hop Is Dead by American rapper Nas
- The Hustlers, performers on the soundtrack for the 1965 American horror film The Beach Girls and the Monster
- The Hustlers, a local Edinburgh band (see Fresh Air (Edinburgh))
- The Hustler, a 1950s painting by American artist Arthur Sarnoff (1912–2000)
- The Hustler (novel), a 1959 American novel by Walter Tevis about pool hustler Edward "Fast Eddie" Felson
- The Hustler (film), a 1961 American film adaptation of the Tevis novel starring Paul Newman as Felson
- The Hustler, a 2009 web series starring Mark Feuerstein
- The Hustler (Porridge), an episode of the BBC sitcom Porridge
- Hustlers, an alternate name of the 2013 film Pawn Shop Chronicles.
- Hustler (car), an Austin-Mini based Interstyl designed kit car designed by William Towns in 1978
- Hustler (a.k.a. Savage), a line of Suzuki motorcycles produced from 1965 to 1981
- Hustler, mini-bikes (small motorcycles) produced by American firm Rupp Industries in the early 1970s
- Hustler, a line of chrome-plated sports car wheels, manufactured by American Racing in the 2000s
- Convair B-58 Hustler, an American supersonic jet bomber which first flew in 1956
- Gulfstream American Hustler, a small American aircraft produced from 1978 to 1981
- Hustler, Wisconsin, a village in Juneau County, Wisconsin, United States
- William Hustler (1655–1730), English draper (cloth retailer)
- Marine Heavy Helicopter Squadron 772, a US Marines unit nicknamed 'The Hustlers'
- Hustle (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Hustler"
- All pages with a title containing Hustler
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hustler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.