(Redirected from The Hustler)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hustler or hustlers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hustler is a monthly pornographic magazine targeted at men and is also a general brand of Larry Flynt Publications.
Hustler or hustlers may also refer to:
- A practitioner of confidence tricks
- Someone who deceives others by hustling, usually in sports
- An American slang word, e.g., for a:
Art, entertainment, and media
- "Hustler" (song), a 2006 British house music single by Simian Mobile Disco
- The Hustler (album), a 1968 salsa album by Willie Colón
- "Hustler", a song by Kano on the album 140 Grime St
- "Hustlers", a song from the 2006 album Hip Hop Is Dead by American rapper Nas
- The Hustlers, performers on the soundtrack for the 1965 American horror film The Beach Girls and the Monster
- The Hustlers, a local Edinburgh band (see Fresh Air (Edinburgh))
- The Hustler, a 1950s painting by American artist Arthur Sarnoff (1912–2000)
- The Hustler (novel), a 1959 American novel by Walter Tevis about pool hustler Edward "Fast Eddie" Felson
- The Hustler (film), a 1961 American film adaptation of the Tevis novel starring Paul Newman as Felson
- The Hustler, a 2009 Web series starring Mark Feuerstein
- The Hustler (Porridge), an episode of the BBC sitcom Porridge
- Hustlers, an alternate name of the 2013 film Pawn Shop Chronicles.
Cars and motorcycles
- Hustler (car), an Austin Mini-based Interstyl kit car designed by William Towns in 1978
- Hustler (a.k.a. Savage), a line of Suzuki motorcycles produced from 1965 to 1981
- Hustler, mini-bikes (small motorcycles) produced by American firm Rupp Industries in the early 1970s
- Hustler, a line of chrome-plated sports car wheels, manufactured by American Racing in the 2000s
- Hustler, train of the Southern Pacific, between Dallas and Houston
- Convair B-58 Hustler, an American supersonic jet bomber which first flew in 1956
- Gulfstream American Hustler, a small American aircraft produced from 1978 to 1981
- Hustler, Wisconsin, a village in Juneau County, Wisconsin, United States
- William Hustler (1655–1730), English draper (cloth retailer)
- Marine Heavy Helicopter Squadron 772, a US Marines unit nicknamed 'The Hustlers'
- Hustle (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles beginning with Hustler
- All pages with titles containing Hustler
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hustler.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.