From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hyperborea, in Greek mythology, was a land "beyond the North Wind".
Hyperborea may also refer to:
- Hyperborea (band), a Finnish folk music group
- Hyperborea (album), an album by Tangerine Dream
- Hyperborean cycle, a cycle of ten fantasy stories by Clark Ashton Smith
- Hyperborea (collection), a collection of Clark Ashton Smith's Hyperborean stories
- Hyperborea (Conan), a nation in the fictional world of Conan the Barbarian
- Hyperborea (game), a board game
- "Hyperborea", a track by Biosphere from the 1997 album Substrata
- "Hyperborea", a track by Horse the Band from the 2007 album A Natural Death
- 1309 Hyperborea, an asteroid
- Hyperborea (moth), a monotypic genus of tiger moths
- Hyperboria, an experimental computer network built on the cjdns peer-to-peer networking system
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hyperborea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.