From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hypertension may refer to the following:
- Hypertension without a qualifier usually refers to arterial hypertension (high blood pressure of the arteries)
- Ocular hypertension is elevated pressure inside the eye (intraocular pressure)
- Pulmonary hypertension, an elevated blood pressure in the pulmonary circulation
- Portal hypertension, an elevated blood pressure in the portal vein or portocaval system
- Intracranial hypertension refers to increased pressure inside the skull
- Hypertension (journal), a journal published by the American Heart Association
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hypertension.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.