Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hypertension may refer to the following:
- Hypertension without a qualifier usually refers to arterial hypertension (high blood pressure of the arteries)
- Ocular hypertension is elevated pressure inside the eye (intraocular pressure)
- Pulmonary hypertension, an elevated blood pressure in the pulmonary circulation
- Portal hypertension, an elevated blood pressure in the portal vein or portocaval system
- Intracranial hypertension refers to increased pressure inside the skull
- Hypertension (journal), a journal published by the American Heart Association
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hypertension.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.