Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hypnotic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hypnotic is a class of drugs.
Hypnotic may also refer to:
- Hypnosis, an induced mental state or set of attitudes
- Hypnotic (Thyrane album)
- Hypnotic (Wild Orchid album)
- Hypnotic, a song by Bomfunk Mc's form album Reverse Psychology
- Hpnotiq, a brand of liqueur
- Hypnotic, a sub-label of Cleopatra Records
- "Hypnotic", a song by Zella Day from Kicker
- "Hypnotik", a song by Alesha Dixon from Fired Up
- Hypnotic (also Close Your Eyes and Doctor Sleep), a 2002 thriller film starring Goran Visnjic
- Hypnotic Brass Ensemble, an American jazz group
- Hypnotica (Benny Benassi album), a 2003 album by Benny Benassi
- Thee Hypnotics, an English band
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hypnotic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.