From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hypnotic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hypnotic is a class of drugs.
Hypnotic may also refer to:
- Hypnosis, an induced mental state or set of attitudes
- Hypnotic (Thyrane album)
- Hypnotic (Wild Orchid album)
- Hypnotic, a song by Bomfunk Mc's form album Reverse Psychology
- Hpnotiq, a brand of liqueur
- Hypnotic, a sub-label of Cleopatra Records
- "Hypnotic", a song by Zella Day from Kicker
- "Hypnotik", a song by Alesha Dixon from Fired Up
- Hypnotic Brass Ensemble, an American jazz group
- Hypnotica (Benny Benassi album), a 2003 album by Benny Benassi
- Thee Hypnotics, an English band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hypnotic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.