I'm Still Here... Damn It!
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|I'm Still Here... Damn It!|
|Live album CD by Sandra Bernhard|
|Sandra Bernhard chronology|
In Bernhard's live performances she satirized celebrity culture while commenting on events of the time. Among the topics she addresses: the death of Princess Diana, Mariah Carey, Courtney Love, modern technology, religion, the world of high fashion and relationships.
The CD combines comedic monologues and musical performances taken from the live show. The final track, "On the Runway Remix", is a studio-produced track, produced by Eve Nelson that recreates the live performance of the track by the same name. Nelson also produced "Perfection" on Sandra Bernhard's 2008 album "Everything Bad & Beautiful".
- Walk Tall
- Difficult Times
- On The Runway
- Too Many Magazines
- Courtney Love
- The Beautiful Women In Hollywood
- Lilith Fair
- Designer Culture
- Romance & Drugs
- Mama's Getting Hot
- Jazzy Spider
- Fabulous Trip To Morocco/God Is Good
- Sandy's Taxi
- Hermino Is My House Painter
- "That's My L.A."
- Midnight Train To Georgia
- On The Runway (Remix)
DVD + VHS
The DVD for I'm Still Here... Damn It! was released on February 22, 2000. The DVD is Unrated and contains the following single bonus feature:
- 30 minutes of footage not seen in the broadcast version.
- The DVD is directed by Marty Callner.
The Unrated VHS was also released. But it does not contain the bonus footage.
- "Review: ‘Sandra Bernhard: I’m Still Here … Damn It!’". Variety. Charles Isherwood November 8, 1998
- "'I'm Still Here, Damn It!': Comedy Whose Barbs Just Won't Go Away". New York Times, PETER MARKS, November 6, 1998
- "Sandra Bernhard: I'm Still Here... Damn It". Entertainment Weekly, Jess Cagle, February 13, 1998