(Redirected from I-495)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Interstate 495 is the designation for several Interstate Highways in the United States, all of which are related to Interstate 95, listed from south to north:
- Interstate 495 (Maryland, District of Columbia, Virginia), a beltway around Washington, D.C., commonly known as the Capital Beltway
- Interstate 495 (Delaware), a bypass of Wilmington, Delaware
- Interstate 495 (New York), from New York City to Long Island, commonly known as the Long Island Expressway (LIE)
- Interstate 495 (Massachusetts), a partial beltway around Boston
- Interstate 495 (Maine), an unsigned connector in Portland, Maine
The following roads once were named I-495:
- New Jersey Route 495, a western continuation of New York's I-495
- New York State Route 495, approach to the Lincoln Tunnel in Manhattan
- Interstate 87 (North Carolina), part of the US 64 connector from Raleigh to Rocky Mount, North Carolina
disambiguation page lists articles about roads and streets with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.