From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ICD may refer to:
In health and medicine:
- ICD, International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator
- Impulse control disorder
- Intercostal drain
- Irritant contact dermatitis
- Isobaric counterdiffusion
- Information Control Division, a U.S. Army department in occupied Germany after World War II
- Short form of USAMRICD: the United States Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense
- Iranian Club Dubai, a social club in Dubai, U.A.E.
- Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector
- In-circuit debugger, in electronic hardware design
- MPLAB ICD, an in-circuit debugger by Microchip Technology
- Initial Capability Document, a description of system requirements used in United States Department of Defense
- Interface Control Document, in system engineering and software engineering
- Installable Client device driver, in Microsoft Windows
- Doctor of Canon Law, also "JCD", from Latin (Iuris Canonici Doctor)
- Incentive-centered design
- inland container depot
- Interatomic Coulombic Decay
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ICD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.