From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ICD may refer to:
In health and medicine:
- ICD, International Statistical Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems
- Implantable cardioverter-defibrillator
- Impulse control disorder
- Intercostal drain
- Irritant contact dermatitis
- Isobaric counterdiffusion
- Indian Creek Designs, manufacturer of paintball guns
- Information Control Division, a U.S. Army department in occupied Germany after World War II
- Short form of USAMRICD: the United States Army Medical Research Institute of Chemical Defense
- International Communes Desk, a contact body between the communes of the world - where the term "commune" covers the wide spectrum of intentional communities, kibbutzim and other types of communal living.
- Iranian Club Dubai, a social club in Dubai, U.A.E.
- In-circuit debugger, in electronic hardware design
- MPLAB ICD, an in-circuit debugger by Microchip Technology
- Interface Control Document, in system engineering and software engineering
- Installable Client device driver, in Microsoft Windows
- Doctor of Canon Law, also "JCD", from Latin (Iuris Canonici Doctor)
- Incentive-centered design
- Interatomic Coulombic Decay
- inland container depot
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title ICD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.