Islamic Development Bank
|Motto||Together We Build A Better Future|
|Ahmad Mohamed Ali Al-Madani, President|
Investigation of potential copyright issue
|If you have just labeled this page as a potential copyright issue, please follow the instructions for filing at the bottom of the box.|
The previous content of this page or section has been identified as posing a potential copyright issue, as a copy or modification of the text from the source(s) below, and is now listed on Wikipedia:Copyright problems (listing):
Unless the copyright status of the text on this page is clarified, the problematic text or the entire page may be deleted one week after the time of its listing.
|Can you help resolve this issue?
For more details on this topic, see Wikipedia:CP § Responding to articles listed for copyright investigation.
|About importing text to Wikipedia
For more details on this topic, see Wikipedia:Copying text from other sources.
|Instructions for filing
If you have tagged the article for investigation, please complete the following steps:
- Economy of the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation
- Asian Development Bank
- Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
- African Development Bank
- Caribbean Development Bank
- CAF – Development Bank of Latin America
- European Investment Bank
- Islamic banking
- "UN Secretary General Praises IDB Group's Role in Supporting Member Countries' Plans and Programs". Retrieved 4 February 2016.
- Epstein, Matthew (September 2003). "Saudi Support for Islamic Extremism in the United States" (PDF). Islam Daily. Retrieved 22 April 2012.
- Taylor & Francis Group and Dean, 2003, p. 1328.
- Islamic Development Bank triples authorised capital| reuters.com|2013/05/22
- "Capital Markets".
- Moody's rating
- Fitch rating
- "IDB Group in Brief". Retrieved 25 August 2015.
- The Gao Bridge in Mali
- "Kanarch Canal Transforms Agriculture" (PDF). ISDB. June 2011. Retrieved 2 April 2014.
- Modernising road planning and designing in Yemen
- "Islamic Development Bank". Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- gmbwatch. "Islamic Development Bank Launches Global Media Campaign". The Global Muslim Brotherhood Daily Watch. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- "IDB approves new projects worldwide". 15 August 1999. Archived from the original on 26 October 2003.
- Daniel Pipes and Sharon Chadha. "CAIR Founded by "Islamic Terrorists"?". Daniel Pipes. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- "Jihad Economics and Islamic Banking". Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- "Terror Bank Gets Observer Status at U.N.". TheHill. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- Anne Bayefsky (26 March 2007). "National Review Online". National Review Online. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- Dave Clark. "Banking on terrorism in Australia". Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- GlobalMB. "Ukrainian Muslim Brotherhood Organization Receives Funding From Saudi Bank". The Global Muslim Brotherhood Daily Watch. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- "The Islamic Society of North America :: The Investigative Project on Terrorism". The Investigative Project on Terrorism. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- GlobalMB. "More Disingenuous Statements From ISNA". The Global Muslim Brotherhood Daily Watch. Retrieved 27 January 2016.
- Helen Chapin Metz, ed. Finance, in Sudan: A Country Study (Washington: GPO 1991).
- Taylor & Francis Group; Dean, Lucy (2003), The Middle East and North Africa 2004: 2004 (Illustrated ed.), Routledge, ISBN 1-85743-184-7