At the moment (Aug 2013), the 1680 standards family consists of:
- 1680 – Umbrella Standard, provides guidelines and implementation procedures for this IEEE 1680 Family of Standards.
- 1680.1 – Personal Computer Products Standard.
- 1680.2 – Imaging Equipment Standard.
- 1680.3 – Television Standard.
- Code of Federal Regulations, Title 48, Federal Acquisition Regulations System, Chapter 1 (Pt. 1-51), Revised as of October 1, 2010 by Office of the Federal Register (U.S.) (Feb 25, 2011) ISBN 0160864925 page 516
- Information Systems Theory: Explaining and Predicting Our Digital Society, Vol. 1 by Yogesh K. Dwivedi, Michael R. Wade and Scott L. Schneberger 2011 ISBN 1441961070 page 395
- IEEE Project P1680.4 - Standard for Environmental Assessment of Servers http://standards.ieee.org/develop/project/1680.4.html by IEEE Standards Association (IEEE-SA)
- IEEE Project P1680.6 - Standard for Environmental Assessment of Complex Set Top Boxes http://standards.ieee.org/develop/project/1680.6.html by IEEE Standards Association (IEEE-SA)
|This computer-engineering-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|