From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IH may refer to:
In science and technology
- intrauterine hypoxia
- Hepatitis A (infectious hepatitis)
- Idiopathic hypersomnia
- Intracranial hypertension
Other uses in science and technology
- Industrial hygiene, the control and prevention of hazards in a work environment
- Interstate Highway
- International House World Organisation
- Információs Hivatal, a Hungarian intelligence office
- International Harvester, a manufacturer of agricultural machinery, construction equipment, trucks, and other products
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IH.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.