Jump to navigation Jump to search
IHT may refer to:
- International Herald Tribune newspaper, now the International New York Times
- Intermittent hypoxic training
- Inheritance Tax (United Kingdom)
- Institution of Highways and Transportation, former name of UK Chartered Institution of Highways and Transportation
- IHT Records
- Institute of Health Technology, Rajshahi, Sylhet, Dhaka, Bogra, of Bangladesh
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IHT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.