Jump to navigation Jump to search
IMC may refer to:
- Integrated Marketing Communications, a body of academic and practical work promoting a management approach to marketing
- International Metalworking Companies, a precision tools conglomerate headquartered in Israel
- Intel Mobile Communications, a subsidiary of Intel Corporation
- IMC Global, or International Minerals and Chemical, a mining and production business that merged into The Mosaic Company
- IMC, or IMC Financial Markets & Asset Management, is a privately held company headquartered in Amsterdam, NL with a core business in financial markets and asset management.
- IMC AG, a publishing house and software company, with a core business in e-learning
- International Market Centers, owner of furniture showroom space at World Market Center Las Vegas and High Point Market
- Integral Master Coach, a developmental coaching designation from Integral Coaching Canada, an accredited International Coach Federation coach training school.
- In-memory computing, also called in-memory processing
- Integrated memory controller, a feature of CPUs such as the AMD Opteron or Intel Nehalem microarchitecture
- .IMC audio format, a compressed iMUSE Cue
- Intermediate Mathematical Challenge, a challenge for students aged between 11 and 16, organised by the United Kingdom Mathematics Trust
- International Mathematics Competition for University Students, an annual mathematics competition for undergraduate mathematics students
- Independent Media Center Also Indymedia or IMC. A global network of journalists that report on political and social issues.
- Independent Monitoring Commission, an organisation providing the British government with reports on paramilitary ceasefires in Northern Ireland
- Indian Muslim Council, an advocacy group based in the US
- Institute of Management Consultants USA, a national body certifying professional management consultants
- Integrated Marketing Communications
- Intel Mobile Communications, a part of the Intel Architecture Group
- Intermountain Medical Center, a hospital in Murray, UT, USA
- International Maritime Confederation, the umbrella association of maritime organizations and marine societies on the European level
- International Marketmakers Combination, one of Europe's leading derivatives trading houses. It was founded in 1989 at the Amsterdam Options Exchange. Currently they have offices in Amsterdam, Chicago, Hong Kong, Sydney, and Zug
- International Medical Center, a hospital in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- International Medical Corps, a global, humanitarian, nonprofit organization
- International Medieval Congress, annual academy congress on the study of the European Middle Ages (c. 300–1500) held at the University of Leeds
- International Music Council, a UNESCO-sponsored organization promoting the development of international music-making
- Internet Mail Consortium, an organization providing information about Internet e-mail standards and technologies
- Internet Marketing Conference, a conference about e-business
- Irish Medical Council, the Irish regulatory body for the medical professions
- Irish Mountaineering Club
- Irish Multiplex Cinemas, a chain of cinemas in the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland owned by Ward Anderson
- Islamabad Metropolitan Corporation, the municipal authority governing Islamabad
- Islamabad Model College, a chain of colleges in Islamabad, Pakistan
- Indy's Music Channel, television station in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Intermediate Metal Conduit, formal term in electrical codes for metallic conduit of a wall thickness less than the water pipe-like RMC but greater than EMT (thin-wall tubing)
- The Infinite Monkey Cage, a popular science radio programme in the United Kingdom
- Isothermal microcalorimetry, a laboratory method for real-time monitoring and dynamic analysis of chemical, physical and biological processes
- Instructional manipulation check, a question in a questionnaire to check whether respondents pay attention to the instructions
- Instrument meteorological conditions, weather conditions that require pilots to fly primarily by instruments
- International Championship for Manufacturers, a rally series and predecessor to the World Rally Championship
- International Mechanical Code, a convention published by the International Code Council (ICC) through the governmental consensus process
- Interstellar Manufacturing Corporation, a major antagonist group in the Titanfall video game series.
- Indice de Masse Corporelle(I.M.C.-français):Body Mass Intex(B.M.I.-english) is a value derived from the mass (weight) and height of an individual. The BMI is defined as the body mass divided by the square of the body height, and is universally expressed in units of kg/m2, resulting from mass in kilograms and height in metres.
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IMC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.