From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up imo in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IMO or Imo may refer to:
- IMO (in my opinion), an Internet slang expression
- International Mathematical Olympiad
- International Maritime Organization
- IMO number, a unique identity number issued to seacraft (pattern "1234567")
- International Meteorological Organization
- Icelandic Meteorological Office
- International Meteor Organization
- Idiopathic Massive Osteolysis, a name for Gorham's disease
- Independent Market Operator of Ontario, Canada—now the Independent Electricity System Operator (IESO)
- Irish Medical Organisation, the main organization for doctors in the Republic of Ireland
- Intelligent Medical Objects
- Imo State in Nigeria
- Isomaltooligosaccharide, a mixture of short-chain carbohydrates which has a digestion-resistant property.
- SS Imo, a ship involved in the Halifax Explosion
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IMO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.