From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with ln (with first letter "L"), the notation of the natural logarithm.
|Look up IN, In, in, or in- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IN, In or in may refer to:
- India (country code IN)
- Indiana, United States (postal code ID)
- Ingolstadt, Germany (license plate code IN)
Businesses and organizations
- Independent Network, a UK-based political association
- Indiana Northeastern Railroad (Association of American Railroads reporting mark)
- Indian Navy, part of the India military
- Infantry, the branch of a military force that fights on foot
- MAT Macedonian Airlines (IATA designator IN)
In science and technology
- .in, the internet top-level domain of India
- Inch (in.), a unit of length
- Indium (symbol In), a chemical element with atomic number 49
- Intelligent Network, a telecommunication network standard
- Intra-nasal (insufflation), a method of administrating some medications and vaccines
- Imperishable Night, the eighth official game in the Japanese Touhou series
- Indonesian language (former ISO 639-1 language code; "id" used since November 3, 1989)
- In Nomine, a title given to any of numerous short pieces of English polyphonic instrumental or vocal music during the 16th and 17th centuries
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.