Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up ipu in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
IPU may refer to:
- Inter-Parliamentary Union, the world organization of parliaments
- International Peasant Union, a political international of agrarian anti-communist parties
- Interplanetary Phenomenon Unit, an unconfirmed division of the US Government rumored to be involved with UFOs
- Irish Postal Union, a former Irish trade union
- Irish Print Union, a union representing print workers in Ireland
- Indraprasta PGRI University, a university in Indonesia
- International Pacific University, a private university in Higashi-ku, Okayama, Japan
- International Psychoanalytic University Berlin, a private university in Berlin, Germany
- Ishikawa Prefectural University, a public university in Nonoichi, Ishikawa Prefecture, Japan
- Iwate Prefectural University, a public university in Takizawa, Iwate, Japan
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, New Delhi, India whose old name was Indraprastha University
- Interconnect processing unit, a compound hardware/software component employed in multiprocessor system-on-chip
- International Pop Underground Convention, a music festival in Olympia, Washington, US
- Invisible Pink Unicorn, the goddess of a parody religion aimed at satirizing theistic beliefs
- Image Processing Unit, a processor for processing digital images.
- Ipu, a percussion instrument made from gourds
- Ipu (nurse), a royal nurse during the 18th Dynasty of ancient Egypt
- Akhmim, a city in Egypt, ancient name Ipu
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IPU.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.