|Headquarters||Chicago, United States|
|Jeff Marshall, SVP
Nick Yecke, VP
IP Pixel was founded in 2003 by Nicholas Yecke, John Rafferty and Jen Schreiber then members of Starcom IP - Starcom WorldWide, held by the Publicis Groupe. In 2007 Publicis restructured Pixel into a fully integrated part of its Starcom MediaVest Group.
- 2007, Finalist, IAB Mixx Awards - Super Rich Media - Nintendo Wii
- 2007, Finalist, Webby Awards – WaMu TrappedBanker.com  and Allstate "It Takes A Thief" 
- 2007, Finalist, The Journal of Financial Advertising and Marketing Media Strategy Awards – Allstate, "It Takes A Thief"
- 2007 Silver Winner – Retail Advertising & Marketing Association RACie Awards – PetSmart Online Circular Ads
- 2006 Bronze Cyber Lion, WaMu TrappedBanker.com
- 2006 Co-Presenter - 2006 Yahoo! Creative Conference. Chicago
- 2006 Myers Media Innovation & Creativity Platinum Award – Allstate 24 (TV series) Sponsorship, LEGO Revenge of the Brick
- 2005, Finalist, AdWeek Buzz Awards, Allstate – 24 (TV series) Sponsorship
- 2005 AdWeek Buzz Awards - LEGO Revenge of the Brick Campaign