From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
iPhone refers to:
- iPhone, a line of smartphones by Apple Inc.
- iPhone (first generation), the first model of the line
- iPhone 3G, which introduced 3G and GPS
- iPhone 3GS, which brought a compass, faster processor and a 3.0 megapixel camera
- iPhone 4, which has a second camera, a higher resolution display, and a 5.0 megapixel rear camera
- iPhone 4S, which has improved hardware such as dual-core A5 CPU and 8.0 megapixel rear camera, and software such as Siri
- iPhone 5, includes the A6 processor and 4" Retina Display
- iPhone 5C, comes in 5 colors, technologically similar to iPhone 5
- iPhone 5S, includes Apple's 64-bit A7 chip and the first iPhone to use Touch ID
- iPhone 6, includes the A8 SoC and a 4.7" display
- iPhone 6 Plus, identical to iPhone 6 but with a higher DPI 5.5" display and optical image stabilization
- iPhone 6S, which has a 3D touch
- iPhone 6S Plus, identical to iPhone 6S but with a higher DPI 5.5" display and optical image stabilization
- iPhone SE identical to the iPhone 5s but is packed with most of the technology from the iPhone 6s and a new rose gold finish
- iPhone 7 similar to the iPhone 6 but without a headphone jack
- iphone, a line of Android-based smartphones sold by IGB Electronica
- iOS, formerly known as iPhone OS until June 2010, a mobile operating system made by Apple Inc.
- Linksys iPhone, an internet appliance and a VOIP phone by Cisco, launched by Infogear in 1998
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IPhone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.