From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
IRMA may refer to:
- Institute of Rural Management, Anand, a management school for rural development in the state of Gujarat, India
- International Recording Media Association
- International Rectal Microbicide Advocates
- Intraretinal microvascular abnormalities, a component of diabetic eye disease
- Irish Recorded Music Association
- IRMA board, a brand name of mainframe terminal emulators
- Immunoradiometric assay, a type of biochemical test
- Intreprinderea de Reparatii Material Aeronautic, a Romanian aircraft manufacturer.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title IRMA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.